Machinery tools and accessories from industry leaders
Whether you’re broaching, drilling, milling, or turning, we can source and supply tooling from leading global machine tool manufacturers. Whatever you need your machine to do, talk to us first.
This page highlights our popular machine tooling components for advanced manufacturing technology across any industry. Use the shortcuts below to see the product page or enter a search term in our Search box at the top right corner of our banner.
Romheld Automation is the authorised distributor in Australia and New Zealand for all these machine tooling and production automation manufacturers. We have included links to their websites for you to learn more about their products and capabilities. Whether you want to discuss your needs or order a specific product, feel free to call or Contact Us.
READY TO TALK TO ROMHELD?
We want to help you find the best product or system solution. Call us on 1800 465 348 or tell us more in an email at Contact Us.
Looking for specific product technology?
ATI Deburring Tools
- Makers of compliant finishing tools
- Flexdeburr™, Speedeburr and VersaFinish
- Air- or Electric-driven
Hainbuch Chucks & Collet Chucks
- Flexible chucking for billet & bar work
- Also mandrels & modular systems
- Quick change between collet and jaw chucks and expanding mandrels
Heimatec CNC Machine Tooling
- Live tooling for cnc lathes
- Static tool holders
- Slotting heads
- Mechanical, hydraulic or combo
- Machine vise solutions and systems
- Dedicated 5 axis vises
Integi Knurling & Broaching
- Cut and compression knurling tools & wheels
- Rotary broaching heads for most machines
- For all cnc and manual lathes
Rotor Live and Dead Centers
- Precision tooling Swiss made
- Conventional and CNC lathes or grinders
- Super accurate for grinding and fine turning
Schunk Chuck Jaws
- 1200 chuck jaw models on offer
- Precision ground interface for accuracy and stability
- Product Finder match up for easy selection
- Superior clamping technology
- Manual and power chucks and chuck jaw varieties
- Customised to your specs
- High-speed micro machining to 0.3mm diameter
- Tool grinding or toolholding
- Hydraulic expansion toolholders