Price advantage on Schunk TENDO E Compact starter kit
Special limited time offer: Only AUD $777 until 30 March 2020
Hydraulic toolholders can tackle tough jobs, especially when they’re top notch to withstand high speeds and clamping pressure without being finicky to use.
SCHUNK has long been recognised for their high quality TENDO E compact Hydraulic Expansion Toolholder that works across applications from rough milling operations to reaming and finish operations. In roughing operations, tool cost reductions of up to 40% have been achieved with precise run out accuracy.
Excellent performance and cost savings
Forget ER collets, heat shrink toolholders or cheap hydraulic expansion toolholders. Tendo E compact makes it smart to change from mechanical or thermal toolholders to significantly higher-precision TENDO quality at a great value price.
- High torque transmission, damping characteristics, rigidity and run-out accuracy
- Perfect for precise and fast metal cutting
- Suitable for volume machining
- Excellent dimensional accuracy during reaming
- Drilling with vibration damping and run-out accuracy of less than 0.003mm
- Countersinking/Chamfering done with precision
- Tapping at high torques up to 900 Nm at ø 20mm
Now at an exclusive savings price from Romheld Automation
Available to customers in Australia and New Zealand while stocks last or until 31 March 2020, you can order the entire TENDO E compact starter kit for only $777 AUD, saving up to $412. (Excluding GST and delivery costs). This kit includes:
- 1 x TENDO E compact (either HSK-A63 ø20, SK40 ø20 or BT40 ø20)
- 5 x GZB-S ø 20 (with clamping ø 6, ø 8, ø 10, ø 12, ø 16) coolant proof up to max. 80 bar
- 1 x sleeve remover
- 1 x actuating key
- 1 x exclusive carry case
To order, select your version and call 1800 465 348 or email Peter Hope at Romheld with your details or questions: Peter@romheld.com.au
“I never dared to believe such clamping forces could be achieved. This new hydraulic expansion tool holder clamps firmly with no slippage or pull out.”