We show innovative machining at AMW Melbourne, 9-12 May
Major manufacturers as well as up-and-coming competitors will be attending the 2023 Australian Manufacturing Week event 9-12 May at the Melbourne Convo & Expo Centre to see innovative technologies and latest machinery on offer.
Sharing production and machining excellence at Stand MT425 in the Austech Machine Tools Zone
Romheld Automation is again delighted to offer a first-hand look at top industry brands for manufacturing systems and solutions. We will be bringing over 100 samples and support documentation to showcase how to integrate or improve flexible machining in your business.
We are proud to be in the Austech Machine Tools Zone (Stand MT425) at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, one of seven zones and the epicentre of the entire exhibition that targets metalworking, machine tools and ancillary markets across Australia. We and our fellow exhibitors will bring the latest products and processes for CNC machinery, lathes, mills, precision machining, cutting tools, tooling & tool holding and more.
“In the past year we’ve seen a real revolution in precision machining processes with many customers migrating to new and innovative components. There’s also been huge interest in machine shop automation, especially machine tending.”
–Peter Hope, General Manager
With over 34,000 manufacturing companies in Victoria alone1, this trade show comes at a perfect time to share the latest in high performance productivity solutions and systems. We expect to see even more than the 6,000 visitors who attended the AMW Sydney 2022 show and hope we can count on our customers to visit us so please Register to Attend.
Flexible machining tools and products from leading suppliers
Visit us to say hello and learn more about how we can help you with a range of systems.
- SCHUNK latest electric grippers and parallel grippers
- HAINBUCH 2- or 3-jaw modules and expanding mandrel modules
- HILMA precision vices, mould and die clamping and handling
- STARK zero point clamping systems
- ROEMHELD hydraulic or electric swing clamps and handling systems
- ATI radially compliant deburring tools
- OK VISE combo-rail fixture clamps
- miniBOOSTER hydraulic intensifiers
- INTEGI knurling, rotary broaching and burnishing tools
- PIBOMULTI angle heads, multi spindle drilling heads
- IMAO manual clamps, quick change quarter turn clamps and locks
- UNIGRIPPER Tepro Machine & Pac Systems for intelligent vacuum gripping
- SOFT ROBOTICS robotic grippers and EOAT devices and control systems
- ROBOWORLD protective robot suits and Pendant Armour®
We hope to see many of our customers at AMW 2023 and appreciate your support for having Romheld Automation play a part in your production operations. Remember, entry to AMW is FREE for the trade so Register To Attend. If you can’t make it to this Melbourne event, please be sure to call or contact us.
Talk to us about any machining product.
Simply complete this contact enquiry and we’ll be in touch by your choice of email or phone. Thank you!