Visit AMW Austech Sydney to see our Flexible Machining solutions
Ramp up your workholding and automation systems
We are delighted to be back in action with trade shows and hope you can visit us during Australian Manufacturing Week at ICC Sydney, 7-10 June 2022, Darling Harbour. We will be in the Austech Machine Tool Zone, Booth MT45 with a full array of new or popular products from precision tool suppliers worldwide.
Inaugural exhibition from AMTIL where technology meets innovation
This is the perfect event to showcase many of the latest flexible machining tools and systems we bring to Australian manufacturers, large and small. Be sure you Register to Attend.
Since we last saw you at Austech in Melbourne, May 2019, a lot has happened but be assured production tooling and automation innovation is going strong. At this show we are bringing top global brands with the best component quality and flexibility to create the flexible machining system you need.
Visit our display and talk to us about how we can help you with:
- SCHUNK latest electric grippers and parallel grippers
- HAINBUCH 2- or 3-jaw modules and expanding mandrel modules
- HILMA precision vices, mould and die clamping and handling
- STARK zero point clamping systems
- ROEMHELD hydraulic or electric swing clamps and handling systems
- ATI radially compliant deburring tools
- OK VISE combo-rail fixture clamps
- miniBOOSTER hydraulic intensifiers
- INTEGI knurling, roatary broaching and burnishing tools
- PIBOMULTI angle heads, multi spindle drilling heads
- IMAO manual clamps, quick change quarter turn clamps and locks
- PLUS much, much more
With an upturn in in Australian production forecast for this year and next, this is the right time to invest in your productivity with high performance EOAT and systems. Despite the logistics challenges around the globe, we’re proud of our track record in getting all orders to our customers quickly and efficiently.
Thank you to all our customers for your support and for having Romheld Automation play a part in your production and processing operations. If you can’t make it to Austech, please be sure to call or drop a note with any questions.
We’re happy to talk to you about any of our products.
Simply complete this contact enquiry and we’ll be in touch by your choice of email or phone. Thank you!