Great insights with free online clamping training
Calling all production managers and planners as well as design engineers: A special online training event on 28 April, 7pm AEST.
Get ready to see clamping in a whole new light
Here’s a great opportunity from Roemheld Group experts to see if you’re working with the best clamping processes and pieces possible. You need to attend if you’re:
- Ready to optimise production in workpiece clamping by reducing total setups?
- Keen to improve accessibility of tools to workpiece?
- Interested in better solutions for a simpler fixture setup and clamping entire part families on one fixture?
We invite you to register for this special online seminar from the ROEMHELD Group with smart tips and safe techniques for clamping workpieces in bore holes. This FREE event (in English) will give you an inside edge on the latest in effective workholding technology.
Save the date! 7pm AEST Wednesday, 28 April 2021 Register here.
There are a number of insights the Roemheld Group plans to demonstrate for you to bring back to the workplace. Prepare to deepen your expert knowledge on modern, rational workholding technology by seeing:
- Optimum clamping concept for multi-axis machining centers
- Optimum accessibility to the workpiece
- Reduction of the number of workpiece fixtures (operating material costs, set-up costs, accuracy, idle time)
- Fewer fixtures
- Simpler fixtures
- Optimum tool length (cutting values, surfaces, accuracy, wear)
- The accommodation of different workpieces (part family) can be taken into account constructively
- Positioning and clamping with bore clamps
- Learn what requirements the workpiece needs for this type of clamping or which workpieces are suitable
Register today to receive your invitation
This free training seminar on the GoToWebinar platform is accessible by a special link and password you will receive directly from Roemheld Group based in Germany. Sign up on their Registration form and select the second option under for the appointment* (showing as 11am). Tick the permission box purely to receive your invite. Your data privacy is assured. Register here now.
Our origins started with Roemheld
Back when we began as Romheld Australia in 1995, we became the exclusive distributor in Australia for Roemheld workholding products. Along the way we grew into Romheld Automation and expanded (we now represent 28 respected suppliers from around the world) as did Roemheld Group.
We have a long and trusted relationship with our flagship supplier and are proud to offer their exceptional array of products in clamping technology. See their range of products on the Roemheld website. Be assured we can bring them to you anywhere in Australia or New Zealand. Complete a quick enquiry below or Contact Us.
We’re happy to talk to you about ordering any of our products.
Simply complete this contact enquiry and we’ll be in touch by your choice of email or phone. Thank you!