HAINBUCH CENTREX Pallet System
Unique CENTREX pallet system self-centering feature
The CENTREX positioning and centering element has been a standard component of Hainbuch modular solutions for years. The simple taper-brushing design is found in classics like the MANDO Adapt mandrel adaptation as well as the capteX and centroteX quick change-over systems. They are among the most popular products Romheld Automation offers in Australia and New Zealand.
With this Hainbuch CENTREX pallet system, parts quickly find their center with tiny spheres for enormous effect.
The absolute zero point maintains its self-centering almost perfectly, even under thermal expansion. CENTREX is not affected by swarf or chips. The biggest advantage: It is completely separated from the draw-in mechanism and is extremely precise even at high draw-in forces.
See Hainbuch CENTREX in action
HAINBUCH CENTREX Pallet System Benefits-at-a-Glance
- Extremely high repeatability [≤ 0.003 mm]
- Stable screw connection, no additional units and hoses required
- Vibration-absorbing and non-magnetic material
- Positioning elements cannot get stuck
- Lightweight material, better handling
- Scratch resistant, no bulging when damaged
- Integrated quick-acting screws
- Robust and easy to clean components thanks to simple technology
- Unaffected by temperature
- No rusting to the machine table
CENTREX makes your change-over simple
How this versatile clamping device pallet works
READY TO TALK TO ROMHELD?
We want to help you find the best product or system solution. Call us on 1800 465 348 or tell us more in an email at Contact Us.
Looking for specific product technology?
Our latest news
We’re happy to talk to you about ordering the Hainbuch CENTREX system
Simply complete this contact enquiry and we’ll be in touch by your choice of email or phone. Thank you!