Hainbuch Centrotex S change-over interface
Hainbuch Centrotex is the smallest system available on the market for clamping change-over in seconds.
Hainbuch Centrotex quick change-over interfacehas has set new standards. The proven system is now also available in a version for smaller spindles. With a diameter of just 224 mm, it is the ideal quick change-over system for machines with a small work space. This means Centrotex S is now the smallest system available on the market for setting up clamping devices in a matter of seconds.
No compromises in performance
With repeatability to ≤ 0.002 mm on the interface without having to align, the latest version of the Hainbuch Centrotex quick change-over system also meets the most rigorous requirements. The machine adapter is mounted on the spindle, and the clamping device equipped with the adapter counterpart can be exchanged for another clamping device in less than a minute to avoid long set-up times.
Easier operation for change-over
The smallest Centrotex version does indeed incorporate the proven technology of its big brother, however it is clearly superior in terms of convenience. The Hainbuch Centrotex S is actuated via just one radial locking screw and ergonomic operation has been significantly improved, thanks to the fewer tightening turns required. In addition, the Monteq changing fixture offloads the machine operator and contributes to a faster clamping device set-up. See the Hainbuch Centrotex Guide.
- Interface for easy change-over between machine and clamping device
- Only one radial locking screw
- Suitable for spindle nose KK5, KK6, AP140, and AP170
- Repeatability to ≤ 0.002 mm on the interface – without having to align
- Ergonomic handling
- Resistant to contamination
- For easier handling, the Monteq changing fixture can be implemented for heavy clamping devices
- Clamping change-over on most devices in less than one minute
- No compromises in the selection of clamping devices, job-oriented manufacturing
- No loss in rigidity in comparison with clamping devices bolted directly on the machine
- Higher machine availability
- Short return on investment
Consider the unique Hainbuch CENTREX Pallet System
As part of their quick change-over systems, Hainbuch also offers this manual pallet system with very high repeatability less than 3 microns as self-centering even under thermal expansion. See CENTREX details.
Romheld Automation is the authorised distributor in Australia and New Zealand for many Hainbuch products and systems.
Get in touch to discuss your needs or order a specific product with a call or Contact Us.
READY TO TALK TO ROMHELD?
We want to help you find the best product or system solution. Call us on 1800 465 348 or tell us more in an email at Contact Us.
Looking for specific product technology?
Our latest news
We’re happy to talk to you about ordering any of these Hainbuch products
Simply complete this contact enquiry and we’ll be in touch by your choice of email or phone. Thank you!